Star Trek—Deep Space Nine
This is the second in a series of Trivia Challenges in ATPM. If you have any comments, ideas, suggestions, or, if you dispute an answer, please e-mail me, and I will take them into consideration. Please do not e-mail me just to get an answer. The answers to this month's Trivia Challenge will be found in ATPM 3.10.
Trivia Challenge 3.09: Star Trek—Deep Space Nine
1. How many Ferengi "Rules Of Acquisition" are there?
2. Bajoran Doctor Mora Pohl is sometimes considered to be whose "father"?
3. DS9 has been referred to as "that bicycle wheel in space". How many spokes does it have?
4. When Worf became uncomfortable living on DS9, he moved into:
A. The Enterprise
B. Cargo Bay 4
C. The Defiant
D. The Habitat Ring
5. The leader of the Bajoran Religion is called:
6. Who allied themselves with the Klingons to defend DS9 against the Dominion threat?
A. The Narn
B. The Breen
C. The Romulans
D. The Hudak
7. Captain Benjamin Sisco's favorite baseball player of all time is:
A. Willie Mays
B. Zaphod Beeblebrox
C. Mickey Mantle
D. Buck Bokai
8. Jake Sisco discontinued his Starfleet training to become:
A. A Writer
B. A Chemist
C. A Jombot Player
D. A Shuttle Pilot
9. Dr. Julian Bashir's favorite Holodeck program is based on what fictional character?
A. Maxwell Smart
D. James Bond
10. If you were cursing someone in Klingon, you might call them a:
B. A P'tach
C. A Par'mach
D. A Bat'leth
There is only one correct answer for each question. You may get any help needed. (Anyone who knows all of these answers is as sick as I am! ). The answers are stored in a hermetically sealed envelope and guarded by a fierce Lhasa Apso named "Hammerli" that lives in our house.
Last Month's Answers 1.
In The Who's seminal rock opera "Tommy," what is Tommy's last name?
2. In which town will you find radio station W.O.L.D.?
B. Boise, ID
3. Visitors to The Hotel California haven't had " that spirit " since:
4. We have heard Neil Young ("Old Neil") put this state down:
5. Two questions you might ask of the rock group Chicago:
D. 67 & 68
6. You could be a Dental Floss Tycoon in this state:
7. Someone left this to ruin, out in the rain:
A. The Cake
8. Jeremiah was one of these:
C. A Bullfrog
9. Which of the following was NOT a Buckingham's Top-40 hit:
B. "I'm Lonely Tonight"
10. John Mayall's "Blues Breakers" debuted this guitar icon:
B. Eric Clapton
Next Month's Trivia Subject
Babylon 5 (Renewed for a 5th season—Hooray!)
Copyright © 1997 Edward Goss, <email@example.com>.
Also in This Series
- Answers to “Fun With Numbers” · February 2001
- Fun With Numbers · January 2001
- Match-up Madness · December 2000
- VPs if You Please · November 2000
- TV Times · October 2000
- Crack The Code · September 2000
- Sibling Search · August 2000
- Sports Shorts · July 2000
- Didn’t I Know You When? · June 2000
- Complete Archive