Here’s an ad for Apple:
A family is going down its checklist of items to get their kid about to go to college. computer - check stereo/CD - check TV - check artpad - check.
Between each “check” there’s a clip of the student using his Mac to do his homework, play his CDs, draw, and watch TV. The last clip is him/her hosting a ’70's party in his dorm room, playing a CD of the Ohio Players’ “Flashlight” on his PowerMac, pumping the music through external speakers.
Trust me, “Flashlight” blows away Intel’s “Play that funky music” 8 days out of 7.
Shameless plug: stop by my web site at http://www.theblackmarket.com
Also in This Series
- Hello Again · September 1998
- Side-by-Side iMac Demo · August 1998
- Think Different Misses the Mark · April 1998
- Wishful Thinking · August 1997
- Wishful Thinking · July 1997
- Wishful Thinking · June 1997
- Wishful Thinking · March 1997
- Wishful Thinking · February 1997
- Wishful Thinking · January 1997
- Complete Archive