This is the latest in ATPM’s series of Trivia Challenges. Answers to this month’s Trivia Challenge will be found in the next issue of ATPM. If you have any suggestions for future Trivia Challenges, or wish to comment about almost anything, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
Watch for next month’s Trivia Challenge 5.05. It will be a Mac-based Trivia Challenge with our largest group of prizes yet! You could win my Favorite Album of All Time!
This Month: Many movies have been made that use titles from popular songs as the movie title. See if you can match up the Movie/Song Title on the left with the Song’s original artist on the right as you take part in:
Trivia Challenge 5.04: Movie Music
1. Something To Talk About A. The Temptations 2. One Fine Day B. The Rolling Stones 3. Stand By Me C. The Beatles 4. Pretty Woman D. The Castaways 5. Sixteen Candles E. Buddy Holly 6. Peggy Sue Got Married F. Bonnie Raitt 7. Can’t Buy Me Love G. The Chiffons 8. Jumpin’ Jack Flash H. Ben E. King 9. Girls Just Want To Have Fun I. The Crests 10. Addicted To Love J. Roy Orbison 11. Liar, Liar K. Cindi Lauper 12. My Girl L. Robert Palmer
Each question has only one correct answer. The answers are stored in a hermetically sealed envelope guarded by a fierce Lhasa Apso named “Hammerli” who lives in our house.
1. The BBs G. Flim 2. Union Station E. Alison Krauss 3. The Silver Bullet Band M. Bob Segar 4. The Detroit Wheels S. Mitch Ryder 5. The Deleware Destroyers J. George Thorogood 6. The Monsters B. Big Head Todd 7. The Range R. Bruce Hornsby 8. The Dukes Q. Steve Earle 9. Crazy Horse O. Neil Young 10. The Attractions F. Elvis Costello 11. The Miracles T. Smokey Robinson 12. The Reclines P. k d Lang 13. The Medicine Show D. Dr. Hook 14. The Holding Company L. Big Brother 15. The Romantics A. Ruby 16. The Hot Licks K. Dan Hicks 17. The Teenagers N. Frankie Lyman 18. The Fish I. Country Joe 19. The Playboys C. Gary Lewis 20. The Mysterians H. ?
“God Shuffled His Feet” by The Crash Test Dummies—The best lyrics in a rock album that you’ve probably never heard, great music and Brad Roberts’ voice. Wow!
Copyright © 1999 Edward Goss, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also in This Series
- Answers to “Fun With Numbers” · February 2001
- Fun With Numbers · January 2001
- Match-up Madness · December 2000
- VPs if You Please · November 2000
- TV Times · October 2000
- Crack The Code · September 2000
- Sibling Search · August 2000
- Sports Shorts · July 2000
- Didn’t I Know You When? · June 2000
- Complete Archive