Segments: Slices from the Macintosh Life
United States of Apple
It was reported a few weeks ago that Apple had more operating cash that the US Treasury. Maybe the solution our country needs to solve our debt crisis is for Steve Jobs & Friends to simply buy the country. That’s right: we could become the United States of Apple.
Since this is the inevitable future for us all, I went ahead and re-designed the flag in preparation. I think this could work:
What do you think?
Also in This Series
- About My Particular Macintoshes · May 2012
- From the Darkest Hour · May 2012
- Shrinking Into an Expanding World · May 2012
- Growing Up With Apple · May 2012
- Recollections of ATPM by the Plucky Comic Relief · May 2012
- Making the Leap · March 2012
- Digital > Analog > Digital · February 2012
- An Achievable Dream · February 2012
- Smart Move? · February 2012
- Complete Archive